- Post Date:November 14, 2017
- Apply Before: February 14, 2018
- Salary £75,000 - £95,000 + bonus + benefitsQualification Graduate, MBA
As a leading international Professional Legal Services organisation, this global group with a strong London, UK & EMEA presence, operates in 25+ countries worldwide and is highly ranked in the global lawyers’ league tables. The business has built an enviable reputation, supporting a portfolio of corporate clients, governments and financial institutions. Delivering cross-border and multi-jurisdictional services across a broad range of business sectors, geographies and vertical markets, the firm has created a high-profile opportunity for a Senior Strategy Lead & Project Manager (In-house Strategic Consultant) to support ongoing & ambitious business plans. Reporting to the London EMEA Head of Strategy, you will bring leadership in developing and implementing global strategic initiatives and priorities, deliver strategic goals, assess opportunities, facilitate change & transformation and oversee global multidisciplinary projects end-to-end. You will work closely with the CEO/COO, the ExCom and Senior Management Team.
- Lead & drive thought leadership and research to support the CEO/COO, ExCom and SMT in the development of strategy and related strategic initiatives
- Facilitate the design and execution of key projects for the ExCom and SMT recommending initiatives and overseeing & rolling out projects that will improve the group’s competitive position and financial performance
- Provide impactful research and analysis:
- relevant to internal business, market and competitor data, both quantitative and qualitative key sources
- Present analyses and recommendations and develop strong Business Cases
- Market due diligence to assess potential for office openings/closures; competitor due diligence; lateral partner/team due diligence
- Lead Business advice on developments within the legal/professional services industry – competitive landscape, enhancing the quality of strategic decision-making
- Facilitate communication of the Firm’s strategy and initiatives through the production of speeches, talking points and presentations for CEO/COO, ExCom and SMT members
- Working closely with the London – Head of Strategy on Strategic Initiatives:
- support the EMEA CEO and London Group development agendas and material ready for presentation
- support projects driving the development & execution of EMEA region & London strategies
- support the delivery of London growth related projects and BI/MI analysis
- Supporting the London – Head of Strategy to design, lead & execute key strategies for the EMEA ExCom driving business performance and adding value to the Firm
As a 2:1/1st class “RUSSELL Group” graduate with an impressive academic track record, possibly an MBA, you will demonstrate significant client facing and strategy consulting experience, gained within a leading consulting firm or from an in-house strategy role in a legal/professional services environment. With experience of driving strategic business analysis and transformation change project management in complex environments, you will demonstrate client facing exposure, strong influencing skills and the ability to interact, challenge and support key stakeholders across the global business. Gravitas, outstanding interpersonal skills and commercial flair are prerequisite. The organisation offers excellent London, EMEA or US/international career development opportunities with huge scope for personal growth.
Harcourt Matthews is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our divisions include Accounting & Finance; HR – Human Resources & Personnel; IT – Information Technology; Pfi/PPP & FM; Procurement & Purchasing; Project Management & PMO; Sales & Marketing.
Related Jobs (27)
EMEA Finance Systems & Data Migration Project Accountant on January 12, 2018 Full Time Interim Temporary